- Prairie State Legal Services a vibrant and highly respected legal services organization. Founded in 1977, Prairie State has a proud history of providing high-quality legal services for indigent clients. We serve thirty-six counties in northern and central Illinois. To ensure that we are accessible to and knowledgeable about the communities we serve, we operate 11 offices, with locations in Bloomington, Galesburg, Joliet, Kankakee, McHenry, Ottawa, Peoria, Rockford, Rock Island, Waukegan, and West Suburban. Various Attorney and Non Attorney positions are available. Click on this link https://www.pslegal.org/careers/
- Assistant Procurement Counsel with The Executive Ethics Commission (EEC) of the State of Illinois seeks a skilled attorney for a position with our procurement legal staff. This attorney position fulfills a range of responsibilities including technical research and making recommendations on legal issues related to Illinois law including, but not limited to, the Illinois Procurement Code, the State Officials and Employees Ethics Act, the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act, and the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). The attorney will work under the direction of the Chief Counsel for Procurement. Click here for job announcement.
- General Counsel IBHE. IBHE has been supporting higher education in Illinois for more than 50 years. We are a dedicated team of professionals, overseen by a Board appointed by the Governor, who are working for a strong, equitable higher education system, which we believe is essential for the state to thrive. We work with leaders in colleges, universities, state and federal government agencies, governors, legislators, and other entities to strategically further this mission.
Click here for job announcement
- Attorney Schiff Hardin LLP is seeking an attorney with eight or more years of trusts & estates experience
for our Private Clients, Trusts & Estates Group in our Lake Forest, IL office. In addition to being licensed and in good standing in Illinois, requirements include: High level skills in estate planning or a closely related field, Excellent communication skills, Aptitude and attitude for learning new things, Willingness to work on a team, Click here for job announcement
- Attorney Schiff Hardin LLP is seeking an attorney with four to eight years of trusts & estates experience for our Private Clients, Trusts & Estates Group in our Lake Forest, IL office. In addition to being licensed and in good standing in Illinois, requirements include: Strong academic record and professional skills, Excellent communication skills, Aptitude and attitude for learning new things, Click here for job announcement
- Program Counsel, Chicago Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights currently has an opening for the position of Program Counsel in the Voting Rights and Civic Empowerment team. This is an exciting opportunity for a community-driven attorney with 4-8 years of litigation and policy/advocacy experience who can bring vision, talent, and enthusiasm to the role at a time when aggressive civil rights advocacy in voting rights is needed. Candidates with deep experiences working within communities as advocates or service providers will be strongly considered. https://www.lawyerscommittee.org/career-opportunities/www.lawyerscommittee.org/career-opportunities/